Thursday, December 22, 2011

Digital-Tutors – Exploring Animation in Maya 2011: Animating a Swinging Character 
Digital-Tutors – Exploring Animation in Maya 2011: Animating a Swinging Character


 1.31 GB | Project Files 41 MB 

In this tutorial  you will be taught  to do animation of a swinging character.Here,we will create an animation of a character swinging to a platform. Step by step, we will create this performance while covering various techniques that will help you improve your animation skill set. Techniques like: how to block in your extremes so that finalizing the animation becomes a faster process, improving arcs in the movement of your characters, animating between IK and FK modes, and overall we will learn how to animate with proficient workflows! By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge you need to create polished animations at a faster pace.

 so have it on our hdd and get ride of it..



download




DON't  FORGET  TO  CLICK  FOR  A  "+1"

6 comments:

  1. Thx a lot for sharing the tutorial! I really enjoy working in maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog it's really nice. I really enjoy here. & Your article its so unique its amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and
    will be checking back in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t know how I should give you thanks for making us aware about this important information! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time I would have wasted by browsing for same information on internet. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget