Tuesday, November 12, 2013

OPPORTUNITY

HI Friends,

One of our student group is planning to buy the Great Case studies(Tutorials) From VfxLearning.com..It Costs $300..Friends have a visit to their site....

http://www.vfxlearning.com/




Example:   https://vimeo.com/76230700#at=2

They are actually breakdowns of visual effect Scenes from various award winning Vfx movies like battleship,Transformers etc.. Tutorials are done by some experienced Technical Directors from Different studios..

If anyone of u friends interested please Let us know below..

When there will be more than 10 people agree to buy this.. we will provide our PAYPAL id to u..Great opportunity to get this stuffs in cheaper price..

Thanks  

17 comments:

  1. I live in Delhi . I am interested to contribute in it .. please contact me at : rahulkumarsmaps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi rahul..i just want know that..have you got vfx course progame.or any information about contribute..?

      Delete
  2. It is good to see posts that give truly quality information. Your tips are extremely valuable. Thanks a lot for writing this post. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and
    will be checking back in the near future

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your appreciation Web Design Delhi

    Visit: www.krizfx.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful. I am not quite much with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for writing such wonderful article. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing this informatics content, such great content
    Gujarat Postman Admit Card

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice information read it must.thank you for share it
    Law Exam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Nice Information.Thanks for sharing such a nice details.
    Examhelpline

    ReplyDelete
  12. i live at Dhaka in bangladesh . I am interested to contribute in vfx program .. please contact me at :
    billalshahid86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget